zondag 5 juni 2011

I love cats

For the challenge on Sunday Stamper - stash that makes you happy -.
I just lóve working with alcohol inks and my cats make me always feel happy, even if they jump on my crafttable and make dirty footprints on the paper I am working with.
I dropped alcohol inks on an acrylic heartshaped block with some blending solution and placed it on glossy paper. Then cut it out and stamped the cat (cherry pie).
Also for Stamps R Us - Pets R Us! - and The Spotlight Challenge - Challenge yourself -. Although I love working with alcohol inks, this is the first time I tried making a background on an acrylic block. I had to try several times before I was happy, but I do think I will try this again!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. die is schitterend geworden, prachige kleuren! blij dat je het hart-acrylblok ook kunt gebruiken.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Stunning background and a beautiful cat image. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your creation is fabulous!! The background looks amazing, and so does the cat! Gorgeous work! Thanks for playing along with Stamps R Us!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. awww cute kitty.. they make me happy too :O)) Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen